Friday, December 26, 2008

and here we are!

hi and welcome ya'll (yes, i've lived in the midwest for 6 months now, i can say that : ) to my new attempt at simplifying life and making better use of my time. i have found that keeping pictures and videos updated on both myspace and facebook, and emailing pictures trying to keep all of our friends and family updated on our life takes WAY too much time. so, i've decided that henceforth, all videos and pictures will be uploaded to this one locale that anyone can see regardless of social-networking preference, and those of you who want to see my kids as they grow at break-neck speed can come and see them : ) we love and miss you all, and hope this makes you feel a little closer to the craziness we call Leister life!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Randi,

    I found your blog from Jess'. I can't believe how grown up your kids are already....wow! I am looking forward to checking in on your blog...

    I have friends here right now for the holidays and the husband is from Kansas....we have been discussing all things Kansas over the last few days :)

    Glad to hear all is well with you guys! Happy New Year!
    The Sager's

    ReplyDelete