A quick rundown of the new place in all it's unpacked and unorganized glory:

living room (notice all the unpacked boxes, yet jake has the tv up and running. priorities.)

front entryway

kitchen (can you see my little tiny kitty?)

just off the kitchen is the laundry room to the left, little desk area straight ahead, and dining to the right

view of backyard from the kitchen window

dining room, making our 10 year old walmart table set look incredibly small and sad. we plan to get a larger set in a dark wood eventually

looking at back of the house

my "barn". kittens included : )

my tomatoes!!!

addi's room

our room

and caedmon's room, puting the rest of the rooms previously described as untidy and unorganized to shame

the bathroom, which desperately needs some matching rugs/towels/curtains and better shelving, but this is what we had on hand.

and finally the front patio and yard, and my swing!
The house looks great!! I love the patio with the swing. Hobbes is so cute, and I'm so excited you named him ( at least for short ) that. It's good to hear that minus the noisy neighbors you have good neighbors. That's definitely an important part.
ReplyDeleteI love you and I'm excited for you guys!
~T~
Here I am thinking you have all this work to do on the house, and it's beautiful! Have fun with the lot. That patio is neat.
ReplyDelete