We had a party for Addi's birthday back home in Idaho with most of our family, but I just couldn't let her actual birthday go by on Monday without any kind of celebrating. So, I went out to Target while the kids napped and got her a trike with the money she got from her Grandma Linda and Papa Dave, which she LOVES. I also got her an adorable little purse that I just had to get a picture of to show you - it is the girliest little purse I have ever seen! Jake was so sick he harldy even got out of bed, except to eat some soup at dinner and wish her a happy birthday (poor guy!), but the kids and I went over to the Ducroq's after dinner to eat some pie and make the celebration seem a little more official.
All of these last few posts were great! I am so excited for Caedmon and Addi is way too cute!
ReplyDelete