We thought she'd never reach this milestone and we were beginning to worry a little, but rest assured friends and family, Addi has recently figured out how to cross her eyes in order to better see food crumbs on her nose.
She loves brushing her teeth, especially when brother is near to entertain her,

she's become a fan of the flowerchild era (flowers have pretty much become a regular part of her ensemble this spring, or at least whenever nanny Kalya is around : ), and she's acquired a strange taste for bath bubbles,

and dirt!
This girl LOVES playing in the dirt, which simultaniously challenges her mother's obsessive-compulsive need to keep things clean and her ability to keep enough Shout! on hand.
She's enjoyed watching her brother's soccer games, and even tried to sub-in a time or two!
Addi is now using the toilet! YAY for Addi!!!
(she really likes us to make a big deal out of it, clap for her and give high-fives all around : )
And I'm sure you're getting sick of looking at the back of this child's head, but I just can't get over how fun it is to do her hair : )
This is Addi's first high pony tail, and isn't it CUTE?!
and here's another goreous 'do!
she's become a fan of the flowerchild era (flowers have pretty much become a regular part of her ensemble this spring, or at least whenever nanny Kalya is around : ), and she's acquired a strange taste for bath bubbles,
and dirt!
(she really likes us to make a big deal out of it, clap for her and give high-fives all around : )
And I'm sure you're getting sick of looking at the back of this child's head, but I just can't get over how fun it is to do her hair : )
This is Addi's first high pony tail, and isn't it CUTE?!
And I'm sure someday she'll hate me for this, but this is just too cute! This child must be a genious in the effort category of toilet training IQ - if there is such a thing?
Well that about sums up March!
Thanks for watching this monthly installment of Addi's Antics : )
Randi - You are in so much trouble when this child becomes a teenager. I hope I am around the first time she gets a hold of this video and realizes you published it on the internet.
ReplyDeleteI thank you for it. She is so darn cute. Oh, I hope you get to come back this summer. I so want to spent time with this little pixie.
By the way, how did you get her to stay still enough to do the multiple rubber band hair do? Makayla is very willing for me to put one pony in the back in, but that is the extent of her patience.
well jess, i don't know how this post keeps coming back to my daughter and the toilet, but i honestly did this "do" while she was doing a "do". sometimes we wait a loooooong time for her to get the job done, so i figured i might as well be getting something done while i sit in there with her : )
ReplyDeleteShe is ADORABLE Randi......soo cute!
ReplyDelete