Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Caedmon!!!

Friday the 27th my Caedmon boy turned 4 years old!!
We had our friends the Ducroq's over for dinner Friday night, Caeders opened his gifts and then we all watched a movie. Caedmon's favorite gift was this spiderman costume, which he has yet to take off.


We had big plans for Saturday, including a fun-run, carnival, soccer game and party with his friends, but nature had other plans. We got slammed with an ice/snow storm, so needless to say all the outdoor activities were cancelled and only 2 of his friends were able to make it to his party. We also lost our power right before the party, so things got a bit interesting there for a few hours. Caedmon didn't really notice though, and he had a great time being Spiderman for the day, which worked out nicely, since it was a Spiderman party.


Jake had fun at Caeder's party too : )
Despite the storm and changed plans, it all turned out okay. The birthday boy has been getting phone calls and having visitors all weekend, so it's kind of like a birthday that would never end! His "best friend" Sarah came over and celebrated with him this morning. Here they are eating his leftover Spiderman cupcakes (we have about 20 more if any of you readers are close enough to come by for some dessert!)

I'm having a hard time believing Caedmon is 4, but I think it is slowly starting to sink in. This weekend he told me I can't call him "baby boy" anymore, because he's "not a baby mom, I'm already 4 years old!".

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he is a "big boy" now either. Where does the time go? Makayla was telling me that she will be as tall as Sammy soon. Not likely, but she can always hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy birthday Caedmon, I love love love your Spiderman cosutme. I sure wish I was close enough for one of those Spidey cupcakes. You save me one O.K.

    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete