Addi had her first RBO (really bad owie) this month!
She and Caedmon were chasing each other around the house, as they frequently do when they get hyper or bored. They headed towards the stairs, I heard a loud BANG!, and then the crying started. It was the kind of cry that I instantly knew something was definitely wrong. Based on what I could piece together from Caedmon's story, the way she was laying when I got to her, and the carpet fibers pressed into her schnoz, I think she tripped and her little nose smacked the bottom step. Her nose bled and bled, and was swollen and bruised for a few days. You can see it pretty well in this shot - plus it's just a funny picture : )
Yep, she's my child!
Poor baby!
ReplyDeletePoor Baby!
ReplyDeleteYes she is her momma through and through what a nice thing to be............
ReplyDeleteher and kyleigh are going to be dangerous togather!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteKyleigh just gave herself a big old goose egg tonight trying to copy Kamiakin jumping on a picnic table.. oh man, but then you survived and turned out to be a very graceful lady, so there is hope!