A few recent shots of the kiddos~
Caedmon practicing his "writing"
He insists on saying cheese and always makes these faces...

Addi doing her best angel pose -
she's not nearly as innocent as she looks!

Wishing she could go outside and play with her brother

And a clip of Addi and I chatting this morning while she finished up her cereal...
Kiss those kiddos for us. We love them. It breaks our hearts to know Addi will be two or almost the next time we see her.
ReplyDeleteTell Caedmon Auntie Jess thinks about him everyday.
Her giggle is so cute.. Man I miss those faces! I have to confess, the pictures of the kids with your pastors daughter ( Kayla?) make me so jealous. I mean part of me is so thankful for her and her love for the kids and the relationship you guys have made with them, but the other part of me ( the selfish part ) is so jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love you.....