*NOTE - there's really no audio to these videos, so the go ahead and let the music play : )
I guess it's possible that I could be just a taaaad bit biased, but folks, I'm thinkin' my son has some natural ability here! I don't know - maybe it's just this mama's inner dream to someday stand on a field and watch my son or daughter (or both - I mean, if you're gonna dream, dream big right?) dribbling down the field, juke left, juke right, around the defense and OH!, it's a beautiful kick high and right for the winning GOOOOOAAAAAL!!! ...Okay, he's 3, simmer down Randi. At any rate, Caedmon LOVES dribbling the soccer ball around the backyard (even in his snow boots if he happens to be wearing them, as seen here - who dresses this kid?!) playing with his "soccer team" - which I'm assuming must consist of him and Calvin, his constant backyard companion. We plan to sign him up for soccer at the Y this spring, so it should be lots of fun for mama - or, I mean, Caedmon : )
This, on the other hand, is Addi's favorite activity. This girl LOVES dressing up! It doesn't matter who the clothes belong to or what the item of clothing may be or even where she finds said clothing (nothing, anywhere, at anytime is safe and I'll just leave it at that...), Addi will stop in her tracks and try to find a way to get it on her body! It's been pretty entertaining sometimes watching her put socks on her hands or a pair of pants on her head, and she's actually become quite proficient! It makes me laugh at how different boys and girls are - Caedmon still tries to get me to dress him even though he is perfectly capable, and here is my 1 year old daughter wanting to do it on her own : ) Lord help us when this girl becomes a teenager!
Super Star and Super Model they deffinately are! Get that kid a goal and some cleats.. Actually we might have a pair that would fit him! Addi, aunty Tiagh is working on some dress up cloths!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute. Roslynn has been putting stuff on her too- check out my blog to see the toilet seat on her head. ;)
ReplyDeleteRandi, I totally think it is a "girl thing". in describing Caedmon and Addi....you describe Matthew & Josie. Matthew still wants to be dressed and Josie can "do it herself". She strings out more clothes and changes her outfits so much....it can be quite draining, but so very cute. I havn't tried a dress up box yet....I think that would be fun to put together for her.
ReplyDeleteRandi,
ReplyDeleteAs always, your children are quite cute. Mine is sitting on the back of the coach at this moment.
Definitely looks like you have a soccer player on your hands. Makayla says she wants to play soccer, but I do not think she is as coordinated as Caeders.
Get us to the clothes. I am constantly picking up clothes around her. Both girls would change their clothes several times a day if allowed.