We hosted our first Superbowl Party this year!
Jake and I made 10 lbs of buffalo wings, and everyone brought lots and lots and lots of food.
We had a mob of about 20 children running through the house (sorry, they were moving so fast i couldn't get a picture : ), cardinals hanging by their necks from the ceiling, some Wii games going on in the basement, improv skits during halftime...
It was sheer pandemonium, and it was great!
Thank you to everyone who came and helped make this party such a great time!
Wow....you really had a full house.....fun. It is great to see you guys adjusted and settled with a house full of friends :)
ReplyDeleteoh your so good... and brave! That many people in my house intimidates the heck out of me. But you right it is usually beautiful maddness.
ReplyDeleteI love you..
Wow, that looks like a lot of fun. I stayed home all by myself. I crocheted and watched "The Guardian". Bailee, Sam, and Makayla went to a birthday party and then to Brenda's house, while Jeremy went to the college group's party at the Stoutin's. They had a great time and I got to be alone.
ReplyDeleteSounds sad, but I had just had a big crew for Jer's birthday. It was wonderful. No one talked to me. That might sound silly, but I get talked to A LOT around here.
What an impressive undertaking! Sounds like fun.
ReplyDelete